- Talent shall be approved by Mrs. Makowski. Please try to keep performances to 2 ½ minutes or less.
- If you sign up, you are committed to performing. If you are not ready to perform you will read a poem during your time slot. Poems will be provided by Mrs. Makowski.
- If you are absent on your performance day, you will be rescheduled at the next available open date.
- Your parents, grandparents, and guardians are encouraged to attend your lunch time performance.
- Students that perform will receive a dog tag and love and admiration from their fellow students, teachers, and staff at Mabel Hoggard Elementary.
Students will perform at the end of their lunch hour. Usually 10-15 minutes before dismissal from lunch.
1st and 2nd Grade lunch 10:55-11:30. Performances at approximately 11:20.
3rd and 4th Grade lunch 11:35- 12:10. Performances at approximately 12:00.
Kindergarten and 5th Grade lunch 12:15- 12:50. Performances at approximately 12:40.
3611total visits,4visits today